Lazing on the grass in a glade of trees with your family and friends. Around you the festival unfolds, workshops and music, stalls to browse and many faces to share a smile with. The main field is a favourite place to spend a bit of time.
On sunny days the Misfits will run activities and workshops on the grass.
- Here is where the Gr8 Parade begins.
- Here is where you come to join in with the game of tig.
- Here is where you find many of the stalls.
- Here is a place to enjoy the sun and trees. Here is a place to dance and be free.
- From here you find the Cider and Pimms Bar that also sells ice creams.
- Here is where you can join in with the paint fight on Sunday afternoon.
See you in the field in the Summer.